Version 4.6.0 - Released March 3, 2016
- Features Added
- ANGEL search strategy for multiple objectives
- Group layer plug-in to support independent tuning variables
- Tuning search task abstraction
- Tuning search task pause/resume/restart features
- Tuning search tasks may now be defined using a file
- Support for multiple tuning tasks within a standalone session
- Support for the Darwin/OSX platform
- Support for multiple compilers (GCC, Clang, Intel, Portland Group)
- Features Changed
- Adapt client API to control multiple tuning tasks from a single descriptor
- Initialize search configuration from client environment
- Use Nelder-Mead strategy by default for single-client tuning tasks
- Adhere version numbers to Semantic Versioning
- Deprecation Warning
- Version 4.5 client API for single tuning task sessions
Version 4.5 - Released September 30, 2013
- New standalone mode - Harmony Server is no longer necessary.
- Improved plug-in system for modular strategies and processing layers.
- Removal of dependency on Tcl interpreter.
- Unified Client and Session API.
- Major audit of source repository resulting in a 10x reduction of in distribution package.
- Added extensive documentation.
Version 4.0 - Released January 3, 2013
- New modular strategy and plugin framework.
- New session abstraction.
- New client API.
- Harmony server capable of handling multiple tuning sessions.
- Source now ISO/ANSI C99 compliant for increased portability.
Version 4.0 (beta) - Released October 10, 2012
- New web-based user interface.
- New command-line tuning application: Tuna.
- New central configuration system to simplify client/server setup.
Release v3.1 - 2009/07/23
- gz (3.2M)
Version 3.1 - Released July 23, 2009
Release v3.0 - 2009/03/15
- gz (2.2M)
Version 3.0 - Released March 15, 2009
Release v2.1 - 2003/07
- gz (204K)